- Client means persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking has been done/made.
- Third party means hotelier, owner of any shipping, owner of any airline or ferry boat owner/car owner/tempo owner, or any other person or organization who has been selected to render services to the client.
- Our/we/I means Andamantourtravelpackage.com
- Tour cost means cost of all the services availed by the client for his Andaman tour.
- Brochure means catalogue/ leaflet/ email or any oyher documents containing the details about the itinerary/ activities on Andaman tour.
- Infant means a person below the age of 2 years and a child means a person above the age of two years and below the age of twelve years.
Brochure/ Email/ Document/ Itinerary information
- All information given in Brochure/email or by any other document about the itinerary is based on the information available at the time of publication. Andamantourtravelpackage.com reserves the right to change any information contained in the brochure/email or by any other document before or after booking the domestic tour due reasons beyond our control
- In case of changes in the Itinerary detail due to reasons beyond our control we take all reasonable steps to notify the client of the change before the departure for Andaman tour. Andamantourtravelpackage.com shall not be liable for any change made in the brochure/itinerary due to reasons beyond its control.
- Some specific terms and conditions are mentioned against the respective domestic tour itinerary in the brochure/website. Those terms and conditions shall also form part of these booking terms and conditions.
- Andamantourtravelpackage.com takes all reasonable steps at the time of selecting the hotels that will be part of domestic tour. The selection is based on strong internal assessment of the respective hotels.
- Andamantourtravelpackage.com acts as an agent between the client and the hotel and under no circumstances be held responsible for inadequate services provided by the hotel.
- No request for the change of hotel shall be entertained. If client wishes to upgrade the hotel or change the hotel on his own. Client agrees to bear the charges incurred for the change in the hotel and cannot claim it from andamantourtravelpackage.com
|When cancellation is done||Charges|
|In case of no show||No refund|
|10 days to date of departure||No refund|
|Between 11-30 days of departure||75% of tour cost|
|Between 31-44 days of departure||50% of tour cost|
|Prior to 45 days or more||Booking fees|
Inclusion in tour package
- Accommodation at hotels mentioned or similar.
- Meals, coach tours, Private car, transfers, entrance fees, sight seeing and surface transportation as mentioned in itinerary
Exclusion in tour package
- Government service taxes.
- Extra expenses such as Personal nature, laundry, tips, insurance, wines(Alcoholic/ Non Alcoholic), telephone charges, and also food and drink not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything not included in “tour price include” section.
All refunds will be made to original mode of payment. The refund duration will subject to third parties, not limited to bank limits and procedures, hotels and resorts, ferry and complete tour package, and may take up to 45 to 60 days from original refund submission date.
150 Rupees Cancellation applicable per cancellation of the ticket.
25% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 7 Days.
50% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 4 Days.
No refund for cancellation received before 48 Hours.
Full refund upon cancellation received before 7 Days of arrival.
25% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 4 Days.
50% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 2 Days.
No refund for cancellation received before 24 Hours.
Cancellation as per hotel policy, we do not charge any extra.
Usually the hotel cancellation policy at the islands is as under –
If cancelled from 0 days to 7 days before the check-in date 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
If cancelled from 7 days to 20 days before the check-in date 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
If cancelled from 20 days to 30 days before the check-in date 25% of the booking amount will be charged.
If cancelled from 30 days or more before the check-in date 5% of the booking amount will be charged.
No refund for cancellation received on bookings from 15th Dec to 15th Feb.
No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
The Hotel is not responsible for room cancellation for the cancellation of flight/ ferry.
The Hotel is not responsible for cancellation of reservation due to climatic changes.
Cancellation Charge of Rupees 2000 Per Person is Applicable any time after the Booking is confirmed.
No refund, if Cancellation received less than 15 Days before arrival.
70% of the total package amount is applicable, if Cancellation received between 15 – 30 Days before arrival.
50% of the total package amount is applicable, if Cancellation received between 31 – 45 Days before arrival.
There is a high peak season of traveller in Andaman i.e from 15- December to 15-january. This is applicable on all hotels, package, ferry etc. Because of rise in visitors to Andaman and very minimal availability of hotels, vehicle, and ferries such step is been taken, No refund will be initiated during this season time, travellers are requested to please co-operate.
In case of natural mishap like landslide, flood, ice melting, roadblocks, the company must not held responsible & there will be possibility of change in the itinerary, the travellers are expected to co-ordinate as per the instructions. And no refund will be initiated in this case.