Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) 6 Nights 7 Days
Day 1: Airport pickup later corbyn’s cove beach, Cellular jail, cellular jail light and sound show
Upon arrival in Port Blair in the morning/afternoon, our chauffer will be waiting outside with a placard of your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel to relax and later take you to corbyns cove beach which is famous for sunset view here you can also do jet ski ride later we will then proceed for cellular jail previously known as “Kaala Pani”. Enjoy a beautiful Light and sound show in cellular jail. The prison was used by British govt. to exile Indian political leader of freedom struggle. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Havelock (Cruise ride)
Early/late morning you depart from Port Blair on a Cruise/ferry for Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) which is India’s must visit destination in Andaman Island, upon reaching Havelock Island now known as Swaraj dweep our representative will pick you up and drop you at your hotel/resort. We prefer you choose a beach side hotel/resort. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 3: Elephant beach boat tour and Radha Nagar Beach
Today our representative will pick you up from your hotel/resort and drop you to Havelock jetty to catch a boat ride to elephant beach here you can do water activities, swimming in the white sand beach later we bring you back to Havelock jetty via boat ride. After lunch our trip begins to Asia’s best beach Radha Nagar beach. After this we drop you back to hotel/resort. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 4: Havelock to Port Blair (Cruise ride)
Check out from your hotel/resort our representative will pick you up and drop to Havelock jetty from there board a cruise to Port Blair. After reaching Port Blair our representative will pick you up and drop you to hotel/resort where you can unwind and relax.
Day 5: Have your breakfast & have a little city tour
* Anthropological Museum: If you are keen to know about the history of the indigenous people of Andaman and Nicobar Islands… then a visit to the Anthropological Museum is a must. The place houses several artifacts, models, and pictures exhibiting all the aspects of tribal life in detail.
* Chatham Saw Mill: one of the oldest and largest wood mill in Asia, Forest museum - offers an insight into forest activities through scale models and displays decorative pieces made of famous woods.
* Fisheries Museum: (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands. Return to the hotel/resort in the late evening.
and have a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
* Samudrikaa museum: Where you can see collections of marine creatures and shells.
Day 6: Chidiyatapu beach sunset trip
Today have your breakfast and travel on your own for half day do shoppings as we will provide you hotel at heart of city at Port Blair. Post lunch take some rest and we will proceed to Chidiyatapu Munda Pahad Beach which is famous for bird watching and its unique sunset view. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 7: Departure from Port Blair
With love & Memory’s. Hope we meet again to serve you and your family.
- Accommodation in hotel/resort as provided in itinerary at Port Blair and Havelock with breakfast and all taxes.
- Sightseeing by Pvt. Ac cab (non-Sharing)
- Complimentary snorkeling at Elephant beach
- Cruise ticket for Island transfer
- All necessary entry ticket and permits
- All services and taxes
Does Not includes
- Flight ticket not included. We recommend you to book your own flight ticket as it can be based on your flexibility and can be cheap. But still if you want us to book we can assist you in booking.
- Expenses like personal nature, laundry, telephone bill, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges,etc
- Extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the package.
- Professional camera ticket are not included.
- Mandatory Meal on 14th Feb, 24th/25th December and 31st December is not Included. This amount will be charged extra if guests are travelling during these dates.
In case of natural mishap like landslide, flood, ice melting, roadblocks, the company must not held responsible & there will be possibility of change in the itinerary, the travelers are expected to co-ordinate as per the instructions.