Luxury Tour 7 Nights 8 Days
Day 1: Airport pickup. Cellular jail & cellular jail light and sound show
Upon arrival in Port Blair in the morning/afternoon, our chauffer will be waiting outside with a placard of your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel to relax and later taken to cellular jail previously known as “Kaala Pani”. Enjoy a beautiful Light and sound show in cellular jail. The prison was used by British govt. to exile Indian political leader of freedom struggle. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Havelock (Cruise ride) and Radha Nagar beach
Early/late morning you depart from Port Blair on a Cruise/ferry for Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) which is India’s must visit destination in Andaman Island, upon reaching Havelock Island now known as Swaraj dweep our representative will pick you up and drop you at your hotel/resort After lunch our trip begins to Asia’s best beach Radha Nagar beach. We prefer you choose a beach side hotel/resort. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 3: Day of leisure, keep yourself free for water activities
Day of leisure, what about relaxing on the lap of one of the heavens on earth and even you can do some water activities such as Scuba diving, Banana ride, Glass bottom boat, Sea walk… Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 4: Havelock to Neil Island in Cruise Later trip to Bharatpur, Laxmanpur beach and Natural rock formation
Check out from your respective hotel in Havelock Island and board a cruise to Neil Island upon arrival our representative will take you to your respective hotel/resort for checkin. Later visit Bharatpur,Laxmanpur and Natural rock formation. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 5: Neil to Port Blair in cruise and shopping at Port Blair
Check out from your respective hotel/resort in Neil and board a cruise to Port Blair upon arrival at Port Blair our representative will take you to your respective hotel/resort in Port Blair to check in. Take some rest afterwards our representative will take you to some of the best shopping place to purchase some gifts for you dear ones. Later drop you to Hotel/resort. Over night stay at Port Blair.
DAY 6: Wandoor Beach (Jolly Boy Island)
Early Morning Proceed for Wandoor Beach is situated at Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, around 30 Kms from Port Blair. Wandoor Beach is famous for swimming. From Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, we go to Jolly Buoy Island for amazing view of underwater coral and marine life. Glass bottom boats help to take a closer look at the coral colonies. This island is perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving. Same Day Return to Port Blair. Overnight Stay at Port Blair Hotel.
Day 7: Trip to Ross Island and Northbay Island (Boat trip)
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Island previously known as Ross Island. The historic Ruins are a tourist attraction here. Spotted dears and peacock are mostly found here. The iconic light house of North Bay can be seen on 20 rupees note of Indian currency. Water activity such as Scuba diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat and many more can be done there. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 8: Depature from Port Blair
With love & Memory’s. Hope we meet again to serve you and your family.
- Accomodation in hotel/resort as provided in itinerary at Port Blair Havelock and Neil with breakfast and all taxes.
- Sight seeing by Pvt. Ac cab (Non Sharing)
- Cruise ticket for Island transfer
- All necessary entry ticket and permits
- All services and taxes
Does Not includes
- Flight ticket not included. We recommend you to book your own flight ticket as it can be based on your flexibility and can be cheap. But still if you want us to book we can assist you in booking.
- Expenses like personal nature, laundry, telephone bill, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges,etc
- Extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the package.
- Professional camera ticket are not included.
- Mandatory Meal on 14th Feb, 24th/25th December and 31st December is not Included. This amount will be charged extra if guests are travelling during these dates.
- In case of natural mishap like landslide, flood, ice melting, roadblocks, the company must not held responsible & there will be possibility of change in the itinerary, the travelers are expected to co-ordinate as per the instructions.