PORT BLAIR TOUR 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS
Day 1: Airport pickup. Cellular jail & cellular jail light and sound show
Upon arrival in Port Blair in the morning/afternoon, our chauffer will be waiting outside with a placard of your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel to relax and later taken to cellular jail previously known as “Kaala Pani”. Enjoy a beautiful Light and sound show in cellular jail. The prison was used by British govt. to exile Indian political leader of freedom struggle. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Trip to Ross Island and Northbay Island(Boat trip)
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Island previously known as Ross Island. The historic Ruins are a tourist attraction here. Spotted dears and peacock are mostly found here.The iconic light house of North bay can be seen on 20 rupees note of Indian currency. Water activity such as Scuba diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat and many more can be done there. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 3: Depature from Port Blair
With love & Memory’s. Hope we meet again to serve you and your family.
- Accomodation in hotel/resort as provided in itinerary at Port Blair with breakfast and all taxes.
- Sight seeing by Pvt. Ac cab (Non Sharing)
- Ross and North bay boat ticket for Island transfer
- All necessary entry ticket and permits
- All services and taxes
Does Not includes
- Flight ticket not included. We recommend you to book your own flight ticket as it can be based on your flexibility and can be cheap. But still if you want us to book we can assist you in booking.
- Expenses like personal nature, laundry, telephone bill, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges, etc
- Extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the package.
- Professional camera ticket are not included.
- Mandatory Meal on 14th Feb, 24th/25th December and 31st December is not Included. This amount will be charged extra if guests are travelling during these dates.
In case of natural mishap like landslide, flood, ice melting, roadblocks, the company must not held responsible & there will be possibility of change in the itinerary, the travelers are expected to co-ordinate as per the instructions.