PORT BLAIR TOUR 5NIGHT 6DAYS
Day 1: Airport pickup later corbyn’s cove beach, Cellular jail, cellular jail light and sound show
Upon arrival in Port Blair in the morning/afternoon, our chauffer will be waiting outside with a placard of your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel to relax and later take you to corbyns cove beach which is famous for sunset view here you can also do jet ski ride later we will then proceed for cellular jail previously known as “Kaala Pani”. Enjoy a beautiful Light and sound show in cellular jail. The prison was used by British govt. to exile Indian political leader of freedom struggle. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Trip to Ross Island and Northbay Island(Boat trip)
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Island previously known as Ross Island. The historic Ruins are a tourist attraction here. Spotted dears and peacock are mostly found here.The iconic light house of North bay can be seen on 20 rupees note of Indian currency. Water activity such as Scuba diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat and many more can be done there. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 3:Port Blair to Havelock(Cruise ride) and Radha Nagar beach
Early/late morning you depart from Port Blair on a Cruise/ferry for Havelock(Swaraj Dweep) which is India’s must visit destination in Andaman Island, upon reaching Havelock Island now known as Swaraj dweep our representative will pick you up and drop you at your hotel/resort After lunch our trip begins to Asia’s best beach Radha Nagar beach.. We prefer you choose a beach side hotel/resort.over night stay at Havelock.
Day 4: Havelock to Neil Island in Cruise Later trip to Bharatpur, Laxmanpur beach and Natural rock formation
Check out from your respective hotel in Havelock Island and board a cruise to Neil Island upon arrival our representative will take you to your respective hotel/resort for checkin. Later visit Bharatpur,Laxmanpur and Natural rock formation.Later we will proceed for Port Blair in a cruise. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 5: Have your breakfast & have a little city tour
* Anthropological Museum: If you are keen to know about the history of the indigenous people of Andaman and Nicobar Islands… then a visit to the Anthropological Museum is a must. The place houses several artifacts, models, and pictures exhibiting all the aspects of tribal life in detail.
* Chatham Saw Mill: one of the oldest and largest wood mill in Asia, Forest museum - offers an insight into forest activities through scale models and displays decorative pieces made of famous woods.
* Fisheries Museum: (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands. Return to the hotel/resort in the late evening.
and have a comfortable overnight stay at Hotel.
* Samudrikaa museum: Where you can see collections of marine creatures and shells.
Day 6: Depature from Port Blair
With love & Memory’s. Hope we meet again to serve you and your family.
- Accommodation in hotel/resort as provided in itinerary at Port Blair and Havelock with breakfast and all taxes.
- Sightseeing by Pvt. Ac cab (Non-Sharing)
- Cruise ticket for Island transfer
- All necessary entry ticket and permits
- All services and taxes
Does Not includes
- Flight ticket not included. We recommend you to book your own flight ticket as it can be based on your flexibility and can be cheap. But still if you want us to book we can assist you in booking.
- Expenses like personal nature, laundry, telephone bill, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges, etc.
- Extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the package.
- Professional camera ticket is not included.
- Mandatory Meal on 14th Feb, 24th/25th December and 31st December is not Included. This amount will be charged extra if guests are travelling during these dates.
In case of natural mishap like landslide, flood, ice melting, roadblocks, the company must not held responsible & there will be possibility of change in the itinerary, the travelers are expected to co-ordinate as per the instructions.